Personal Data We Collect and Process
We may collect your personal data any time you visit our website, request that we contact you, or provide personal information to us in order to receive any services. We collect, among other things, information relating to your first and last name, your email address, your organization name, your country of residence, and your title (when appropriate). From time to time we may also collect personal data through the use of survey forms, contact forms, or when you request copies of documents or download content from our website. We collect and process your personal data in connection with your on-going relationship with MAI such as through emails, correspondence, telephone calls, or other forms of contact.
We also collect data we receive automatically from your web browser or mobile devices, which may include the name of the website from which you entered our website, if any, as well as the name of the website you visit when you leave our site. This information may include the internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer or proxy server that you use to access the internet, your internet provider name, your web browser type, the make and model of your computer or mobile device, and your operating system. We may monitor your activity on our website for any lawful purpose.
Our Reasons for Collecting Your Data
Your personal data is collected so that we may provide you with the information you request. The information and data we collect may be used, without limitation, in any one or more of the following ways: including (without limitation):
- Processing of contact and subscription requests
- Improving user experiences with our website and online content
- Improving user service and support
- Monitoring the use and visits to our website
- Conducting statistical analysis and market research
- Response to and evaluation of questions and/or complaints
- Maintaining appropriate business records
- Establishing, exercising, or defending against legal claims
- Establishing and ensuring our compliance with applicable data protection regulations and laws
- Communicating with you through our direct marketing activities
- Improving and maintaining our website, products, and services
Your personal data – whether public or private – will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent except as stated below or unless sharing your personal data is necessary to deliver a product or service you have requested from us. We reserve the right to collect and use any non-personal data made available to us by your use of our website. We further reserve the right to aggregate such data for our internal analytics, which help us improve our website and service, and we may share – or sell – our data aggregations with and to others. At no time is your personally identifiable data included in such data aggregations.
Who May Access Your Data
From time to time, we may disclose your personal data to recipients in connection with the purposes stated above, including:
- MAI Personnel;
- Third-Parties who we engage to provide services to us, including without limitation marketing firms and information technology service providers, which may collect and process your personal data confidentially on our behalf;
- Third-Party financial institutions and licensors of our services;
- Third-Parties who may received MAI marketing materials;
- Third-Parties who are potential MAI acquirors or strategic partners in connection with their diligence process; and/or
- Auditors, MAI legal counsel, regulatory authorities or as otherwise requested or required by law.
Cookies and Re-Targeting Tools